If your questions are not answered below, please feel free to contact us directly here.
When can I buy cannabis at Apothca?
Patients can visit our dispensary location Lynn and will soon be able to shop in Arlington.
- Both stores are open Sundays and Mondays, 11am to 7pm and Tuesdays - Saturdays, 10am to 8pm
- Lynn is currently open for medical purchases.
- Arlington and Lynn are currently open for adult-use purchases.
Are you recreational? Do you serve Adult-Use?
If you are 21 years of age or older, you are welcome to visit our locations and purchase cannabis and cannabis products for adult-use.
How does Adult-Use/Recreational impact patients?
At Apothca, we put patients first. We are only here because of our patients and we want to make sure that all patients have easy access to their medication. Skip the line to enter the dispensary, skip the line to check-in, and go to a patient only area of the dispensary to make a purchase. All items we sell for adult-use sales are made available to patients without exception. Arlington will reopen for patients soon.
What is Adult-Use?
In 2016, the citizens of Massachusetts voted “yes” on Question 4 to legalize recreation sales of marijuana to adults age 21 years and older. The regulation of medical marijuana remains unchanged. Details of the law relevant to the retail experience include:
- Any person over the age of 21 can enter a retail marijuana dispensary and will be required to present a government-issued ID (e.g. driver’s license, ID card or passport) for verification. Please note, we do not accept international driver’s licenses. Please bring your passport.
- An adult use consumer can purchase up to 1oz of flower or 5 grams of concentrate.
Certain potency restrictions, including a 5 mg serving size limit for edibles will apply to non-medical products.
What is your return policy?
All sales are final.
Any products purchased found to be defective can be exchanged for another product of equal or lesser value in store, on the same visit, within 15 days of purchase and with a receipt.
If you do not have your receipt, no exchange can be given.
Can I combine multiple promotions?
Combining promotions is not allowed. You must pick a single promotion to apply to your purchase.
If I have a financial hardship or a veteran's discount, can I still use other promotions?
No. You must select a single promotion to apply to your purchase. The only exception is for the Product of the Month.
When Will my “New Apothca Patient Card” Expire?
Your card will expire 90 days after you use it for the first time.
Do I need to have my “New Apothca Patient Card” with me to use the credit?
Yes. You need to present the card at the time of purchase.