Register With The State
Once you've been certified by a doctor, your health care provider will give you a PIN number with which to register with the state. In order to do so, you'll need the following:
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Your PIN number.
2. Current, acceptable form of identification.
3. Current, accepted photograph of yourself.
4. Accepted forms of payment (credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer).
STEPS TO REGISTER:
- Getting a certification from your doctor or NP will prompt the MA Cannabis Control Commission (CCC) to send you an email with detailed instructions on how to register with the Medical Use of Marijuana Program. In that email, you will find a PIN, which you’ll need to register.
- Upload all necessary documentation to your computer: Your government-issued ID (license, state ID, or passport).
- Fill in all fields. Review and submit your application.
- Please print temporary paper program ID card, which will serve as a temporary registration card for you to use until your official card arrives!
1. This is also where you will be able to update your information, manage your caregiver(s), or renew your registration.
2. You must carry your Program ID Card at all times while you are in possession of marijuana for medical use.
MMJ Patient Registration - Free.
MMJ Patient ID Card Replacement - $10