Register With The State
Once you've been certified by a doctor, your health care provider will give you a PIN number with which to register with the state. In order to do so, you'll need the following:
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Your PIN number.
2. Current, acceptable form of identification.
3. Current, accepted photograph of yourself.
4. Accepted forms of payment (credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer).
STEPS TO REGISTER:
1. The first time you register online, you will need to register with Virtual Gateway (VG).
2. Once you log in to VG, you can register with the MMJ Online System. Enter your username and password and select Medical Use of Marijuana System.
3. Submit your payment.
4. You'll receive a temporary ID card; print it out and use it until your actual card arrives.
1. This is also where you will be able to update your information, manage your caregiver(s), or renew your registration.
2. You must carry your Program ID Card at all times while you are in possession of marijuana for medical use.
MMJ Patient Registration - $50 per patient.
MMJ Patient ID Card Replacement - $10